62nd ASH Annual Meeting and Exposition
Conference Reporter in Aggressive B-Cell Lymphoma to Cover Key Topics Being Presented at the 62nd ASH Annual Meeting and Exposition
Conference Reporter delivers health care providers with insights from key thought leaders on exciting news presented at major medical conferences, in a concise and timely format. This issue of Conference Reporter will feature coverage of selected topics in Aggressive B-Cell Lymphoma presented at this year’s ASH annual meeting.
“Effective, well-tolerated, and durable strategies are needed for patients with aggressive B-cell lymphoma who relapse after frontline treatment. As research and development of cellular and immune-based therapies expand, we hope for greatly improved outcomes for these patients in the future.”
The clinicians who were surveyed selected the following expert commentators and topics from the upcoming conference.
Community-Selected Expert Commentators:
Director, Jon and JoAnn Hagler Center for Lymphoma
Co-Leader, Moffitt Immuno-Oncology Program
Associate Professor of Medicine
• Cellular and Immune-Based Therapies for Relapsed Aggressive B-Cell Lymphoma
• Treatment of Double-Hit Lymphomas and Other High-Risk Subsets at ASH 2020
• Unmet Treatment Needs in Aggressive B-Cell Lymphoma
• Optimizing Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-Cell Therapy and Response Durability in Aggressive B-Cell Lymphoma
• Aggressive B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma: Molecular Profiling and Post-Treatment Surveillance
• ASH 2020: Novel and Evolving Therapeutic Constructs in Aggressive B-Cell Lymphoma
This information is brought to you by Engage Health Media and is not sponsored by, nor a part of, the American Society of Hematology.