2021 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium
Conference Reporter in Metastatic Prostate Cancer to Cover Key Topics Being Presented at the 2021 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium
Conference Reporter delivers health care providers with insights from key thought leaders on exciting news presented at major medical conferences, in a concise and timely format. This issue of Conference Reporter will feature coverage of selected topics in Metastatic Prostate Cancer presented at this year’s 2021 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
The clinicians who were surveyed selected the following expert commentators and topics from the upcoming conference.
Community-Selected Expert Commentators:
Ken and Donna Derr – Chevron Distinguished Professor
Professor of Urology
Clinical Professor of Medicine
• Prostate-Specific Membrane Antigen–Targeted Therapies: Expert Insights
• High-Risk and Locally Advanced Prostate Cancer: Clinical Roundup
• Treatment Sequence in Patients With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
• Novel and Emerging Treatments for Progressive Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
• Metastatic Prostate Cancer: Predictive Biomarkers for Tailored Treatment
• Progress on Treatment Personalization in Advanced Prostate Cancer
This information is brought to you by Engage Health Media and is not sponsored, endorsed, or accredited by the American Society of Clinical Oncology, the American Society for Radiation Oncology, or the Society of Urologic Oncology.