Conference Reporter in Geographic Atrophy to Cover Key Topics Being Presented at the 2022 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
Conference Reporter delivers health care providers with insights from key thought leaders on exciting news presented at major medical conferences, in a concise and timely format. Conference Reporter will feature community-selected experts and topics in Geographic Atrophy presented at AAO 2022.
VIEW THE TOPICS
- Current and Future Management of Geographic Atrophy in Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Geographic Atrophy in Age-Related Macular Degeneration: Novel Strategies Targeting the Complement System
- Natural History of Age-Related Macular Degeneration and Geographic Atrophy
- Novel Disease Biomarkers and Artificial Intelligence
- Optical Coherence Tomographs and Other Assessments in Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Potential of Gene Therapy for Age-Related Macular Degeneration
This information is brought to you by Engage Health Media and is not sponsored, endorsed, or accredited by the American Academy of Ophthalmology.