Conference Reporter in Multiple Myeloma to Cover Key Topics Being Presented at the 62nd ASH Annual Meeting and Exposition
Conference Reporter delivers health care providers with insights from key thought leaders on exciting news presented at major medical conferences, in a concise and timely format. This issue of Conference Reporter will feature coverage of selected topics in Multiple Myeloma presented at this year’s ASH annual meeting.
“As the story of antibody-based and immune-based therapies continues to unfold, there is optimism for novel combinations that might address significant unmet needs in the treatment of multiple myeloma.”
The clinicians who were surveyed selected the following expert commentators and topics from the upcoming conference.
Community-Selected Expert Commentators:
Director of Myeloma Section
Edward W. and Betty Knight Scripps Professor of Medicine
Clinical Program Leader and Director of Clinical Research
- Novel and Emerging Therapeutic Strategies for Multiple Myeloma
- Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-Cell Therapies, Bispecific Antibodies, and Antibody Conjugates
- Frail and/or Older Patients With Multiple Myeloma: ASH 2020 Roundup
- Multiple Myeloma Treatment Challenges: Immunoglobulin Light Chain Amyloidosis at ASH 2020
- Expanding Horizons: Antibody-Based Therapy in Multiple Myeloma
- Research to Address Unmet Needs in Multiple Myeloma
This information is brought to you by Engage Health Media and is not sponsored by, nor a part of, the American Society of Hematology.