Expert Perspectives in Liver Fibrosis to Cover Key Topics in Liver Fibrosis Treatment
Expert Perspectives delivers health care providers with insights from key thought leaders on the latest advancements and current practices in medicine, in a concise and timely format. This issue of Expert Perspectives in Liver Fibrosis will feature selected topics in Liver Fibrosis that we hope you will find of value in your clinical practice.
The clinicians who were surveyed selected the following experts and topics.
Director of Hepatology and the Liver Center
Transplant Hepatologist and Chief of Clinical Research Affairs
• Pharmacologic and Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease/Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
• Personalized Medicine for Metabolic Fatty Liver Disease
• Liver Fibrosis: Markers, Calculators, Tests, and Prognostic Tools
• Risk Stratification in Fatty Liver Disease: Current Perspectives
Clinical Topic Updates
• Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis: Monotherapies and Combination Therapies in Development
• Halting the Progression of Liver Disease in Patients With Metabolic Syndrome
• Imaging and Blood-Based Markers of Hepatic Fibrosis and Cirrhosis
• Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: An Independent Risk Factor for Cardiovascular Disease Morbidity and Mortality?
Patient Care Perspectives
• Noninvasive Tests in the Monitoring and Management of Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease/Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
• Detecting Liver Fibrosis in the Morbidly Obese Patient
• Fibrosis and Cirrhosis: Multispecialty Care and Optimizing the Referral Pathway
• Fatty Liver Disease: Partnerships Between Hepatology and Primary Care